Aubrey, TX City Jail Information
Call The Law Office of Gregory C. Goline for Skilled Legal Help
Online jail lookup for city jail facility
The City of Aubrey does not offer an online jail look-up option for arrests in the city of Aubrey.
The Aubrey Police Department is located at 108 East Elm Street, Aubrey, Texas 76227.
Telephone number for the jail
The police department’s telephone number is 940-365-2601
The Aubrey Police Department/jail is open 24 hours a day, 7 day per week.
How to pay a traffic ticket in the City of Aubrey for a Class C Misdemeanor?
- You must contact the court within 20 days from the date the citation was received.
- The Aubrey Municipal Court is typically held on the first and third Thursday of each month at 5:00 p.m.
- Plea hearings, show cause hearings, and pre-trial hearings are held on the first Thursday of each month. Trials are held on the third Thursday of each month.
- The Municipal Court is located at 107 South Main Street, Aubrey, Texas 76227. The telephone number to the municipal court is 940-440-9343.
- The Aubrey Municipal Court is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
How can a prisoner get out of jail when arrested for a felony/misdemeanor (Higher than a class C misdemeanor):
- Pay the bond
- Contact a lawyer – It is important that when choosing an Aubrey criminal defense attorney to represent you that you have experienced counsel who knows the court system, the judges, the prosecutors, and the best way to reach a positive result for each and every unique situation
- Reach The Law Office of Gregory C. Goline at (940) 400-0475 or contact us online
- Contact a bail bond company
If someone is transferred to Denton County Jail, how do I find out?
You can find out by searching the Denton County Website or calling the Denton County Jail. All information about Denton County Jail can be found under the “Jail Records” tab.
Denton County Sherriff’s office can be reached at 940-349-1700 or at 127 N. Woodrow Lane, Denton, Texas 76205.
Where are impounded vehicles stored?
Vehicles that have been impounded by the Aubrey Police Department are towed and stored at Motorsports Towing located at 5002 Mills Rd. Denton, Texas 76208.
Links to helpful parts of the city’s jail website
To get started with your consultation, call our dedicated criminal defense lawyers at (940) 400-0475.
Numerous Firm Awards & Recognitions
Personalized Representation Focused on Achieving Results
Personalized Care & Attention for All of Our Clients
Respected by Peers within the Legal Community of North Texas
Experience & Familiarity with the Local Court Systems
Flexible Availability, Including on Weekends & Nights