Denton 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyer
Helping Injured Texans Fight for Justice Against Reckless Truck Drivers
Car accidents are terrible and can lead to severe injuries. However, when passenger vehicles crash into commercial or large trucks, the result is devastating, and the injuries are severe. In many of the worst car and 18-wheeler accidents, those in the passenger vehicle lose their lives. If you or a loved one have been injured in a Denton 18-wheeler accident, our attorneys can help you fight and seek justice in your case. Our Denton 18-wheeler accident lawyers have over two decades of combined experience working on cases for clients just like you. We are confident our attorneys can help you recover from this terrible experience. 18-wheeler accidents are especially damaging because they cause lifelong injuries and fatalities. Many of these terrible accidents are caused by negligence and reckless driving habits. The trucking and insurance companies will fight your claim, which is why it’s imperative to strengthen your case by choosing a knowledgeable and experienced 18-wheeler attorney.
If you were injured in a commercial or large truck crash, contact the Denton 18-wheeler accident lawyers from Goline & Roland Law Firm, PLLC. We can help you! Call now at (940) 400-0475 or reach out online.
18-Wheeler Accidents are More Complicated
While it may seem that 18-wheeler accidents are like any other, these are among the most damaging type of motor vehicle crashes. They are far more damaging and complicated than the common automobile crash.
How these types of crashes are different:
- Greater Risk and More Serious Injuries: Most 18-wheeler crashes happen on interstate roadways, which means the vehicles are traveling at high speeds. These trucks are huge and will collide with passenger vehicles with tremendous force and intensity. The injuries and damages in these types of crashes are more severe, meaning they are expensive to treat and recover from for all parties. The level of property and human damage involved in an 18-wheeler crash is unmatched in other crash types.
- Multiple Liable Parties: The vast majority of 18-wheelers used on roadways are for commercial purposes. All types of goods are transported around our county using trucks. While truck drivers are operating these vehicles, in many cases, there are potentially other responsible parties to investigate, like the trucking company, manufacturers, and other related groups. A Denton 18-wheeler accident lawyer can help clients uncover the cause of the accident and the responsible parties.
- Highly Regulated Industry: There are many regulations governing trucking in the United States and Texas. State and federal laws regulate the size, weight, and cargo load of these transport vehicles. Additionally, laws require 18-wheelers to be secured according to specific guidelines and regulate how long drivers can be on roadways each day. With so many regulations, it’s important to investigate whether rules were followed or disregarded and whether they led to a collision.
Liability and 18-Wheeler Accident Cases
Our Denton 18-wheeler accident lawyers can help clients investigate to bring all the responsible parties in your case to justice. Unlike car accidents, there is the possibility many parties can contribute to a commercial truck crash in Denton. The liability in your case may be shared across many parties, and your attorney can investigate your case to discover the truth.
Potentially liable parties in an 18-wheeler accident:
- Truck Drivers
- Trucking Companies
- Truck Owner
- Shipping Companies
- Truck Mechanics
- Truck Manufacturers
Common Causes of 18-Wheeler Accidents
When 18-wheelers collide with passenger vehicles, it can mean devastating losses of life and serious damage to roadways. 18-wheeler accidents are commonly caused by:
- Impaired Driving from Drugs & Alcohol
- Hazardous Reverse Driving
- Insufficient Maintenance
- Cargo Overloading
- Defective Parts
- Reckless & Aggressive Driving
- Fatigued Driving
- Distracted Driving
- Poor Space Management
- Dangerous Turns
- Poor Driver Training
Texas Statute of Limitations on Truck Accident Lawsuits
If you’ve been involved in an 18-wheeler accident in Denton, you have two years to pursue compensation in your case. Texas law places a statute of limitation on personal injury cases, so victims have two years from the crash date. Disregarding this law can mean losing your chance to fight for compensation in court. Even if you file later, the court can dismiss your case, which is why it’s important to start by hiring a Denton 18-wheeler accident lawyer. Your attorney can ensure your case is investigated and all documentation and paperwork are filed accordingly.
How the Denton 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyers at Goline & Roland Law Firm, PLLC Can Help
The knowledgeable and compassionate lawyers at Goline & Roland Law Firm, PLLC, help clients recover after an 18-wheeler accident. Our attorneys know it can be challenging to find the will to fight when you’ve been injured or lost a loved one in an avoidable crash. The Denton 18-wheeler accident lawyers working at our firm know how expensive it can be to live through a crash with a commercial truck. From the loss of employability to the physical and mental anguish, our attorneys make it their mission to fight for just compensation in your case. While compensation will not solve every problem, it will help you and your loved ones meet the challenges posed by the lifelong injuries and disabilities caused by 18-wheeler accidents.
The lawyers at Goline & Roland Law Firm, PLLC, help clients investigate the details of their cases to discover the truth. We search for information to identify the cause of your crash and the parties responsible for your injuries. We also file paperwork for our clients to help them seek compensation or negotiate with liable parties to ensure your claims are recognized. We help our clients prepare for court if that becomes necessary. We will work hard for you to ensure your case is heard, whether that ends in court or with a settlement.
To have your case reviewed, contact the Denton 18-wheeler accident lawyers from Goline & Roland Law Firm, PLLC. We can help you! Call now at (940) 400-0475 or reach out online.